This line of Pilot/Aviator watches was developed by actual aviation industry personnel with the needs of aviators in mind. This All Digital, multi-Functional model offers clear, easy to read digital dials with features such as a Barometer, Altimeter, Temperature, Stopwatch/Chrono to 23.9 hours, Countdown Timer adjustable to 99.9 hours as well as Perpetual Day, Date and Year.
A super bonus feature is this model offers a super handy 28 city world time display, easily allowing the user the ability to view or switch time to almost any inhabitable spot on the planet!
Also, there is 5 different alarm modes offered on this watch and can be used in any time-zone.
Another nice feature of the Altimeter display is the ability to adjust for the present barometric pressure as well as starting altitude, just as pilots do when beginning a flight.
Also displayed is trends of Barometric pressure changes allowing one to see oncoming weather. We must advise, the Thermometer is a very nice feature but it is best used when not on the owners wrist as body temperature will definitely affect the ability for an accurate reading.
Another great feature is the Electro-Luminescent back light available with the touch of a mode button.
This model is a lightweight, High Quality Hardened Plastic case with a Black polyurethane strap.
The HMEWatch ATP watch features:
- Lightweight, Hardened Plastic Case
- Electronic Quartz
- White LCD Display (Gray Background)
- Black Polyurethane Strap
- 28 City World-Time Display
- Multiple Alarms
- Chronograph to 99.9 hrs
- Adjustable Count-Down timer to 23.9 Hrs
- Perpetual Date (Day of the week, Month and Year) display
- Altitude Display Barometer with multi hour trend recorder
- Thermometer Display (Fahrenheit or Celcius)
- Hourly Chime available
- Time display in either 12 or 24 hour format
- Water Resistance to 30 Meters (100 Ft)
- Easy to change Battery
- Electro-Luminescent Backlighted Dial