This line of Pilot/Aviator watches was developed by actual aviation industry personnel with the needs of aviators in mind.
This model offers clear, easy to read dials with accurate an exceptional quartz movement which features a 60 minute chronograph, a sweep second hand, a secondary hour hand for any time-zone desired however, most aviators will setthis to G.M.T./Zulu time. Also included is a “Quick-Reset” chrono that only needs a quick push of the bottom mode buttonto stop and reset the chrono feature.
This model also features a date window and useful to many aviators is a easy to read “E6B” flight calculator bezel for doing calculations such as the ability to figure Time, Speed and Distance as well as calculating Fuel Consumption. Witha little practice, the “Slide-Rule” type bezel can do math like multiplying and division.
No expense was spared in manufacturing these fine timepieces. Super high quality metal bracelets and high quality double locking clasps were employed in the design including Clasps on the Polyurethane strap versions as well. All casesoffer a 100 meter water resistance with a screw down crown.
Individual Serial Numbers are also offered to help protect the owners of these valuable watches as well. The movement is a Japanese high quality, multi featured mechanism.
All watches offer approx 8inch diameter straps or bracelets but extra links are avail at a very reasonable cost should they be needed.
This watch is a MUST-HAVE for anyone wanting these useful features in a very High-Quality package.
- Electronic Quartz
- Amazing Quality Timepiece
- Blue Dial
- Polished Stainless Steel Case
- High Quality Neoprene/Rubber Strap
- Stainless Crown and Mode Buttons
- Double Locking Deploy Clasp
- Sweep Second Hand (In Sub-Dial)
- 45mm Case Diameter
- Date Window
- 24 hour Local Military Time Pointer (In Sub-Dial)
- 60 Min Chronograph Recorder
- Easy, 1 push button Chrono reset to home
- Easy to Read E6B Calculator Pilot/Aviator Slide Rule Bezel (Time, Speed, Distance)
- Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Water Resistant to 100m (330ft)
- Screw Down Crown to insure Water Resistant